- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Auto Accident Chiropractic Care
Why See a Chiropractor After an Auto Accident?
If you’ve found us, you’ve probably been in an auto accident. The emotional, physical, and sometimes legal effects can become very overwhelming. Finding solutions and healing can be very difficult, and it’s important to know what steps to take. Visiting an auto accident chiropractor is one of the first things you should do so that your injuries are properly cared for. At PowerSource Chiropractic, we are here to do all we can to help you find the support and healing you need.
Reasons to see an auto accident chiropractor include:
- You might not know that you’re injured. Many times auto accident injures are not immediately apparent. For this reason, it’s important to be evaluated for hidden damage to your neck and spine.
- Pain relief. If you’re suffering with painful neck, back, or shoulder injuries, we can help. Minor nerve or spine injury can cause pain that is hard to pinpoint or treat without professional help. A chiropractor knows how to help you treat these sensitive injuries as well as any muscular injuries you might have.
- Faster recovery. An auto accident chiropractor can induce and speed up recovery for auto accident related injuries using tailored treatments.
- Documentation of your injuries. Should you be involved in a personal injury case, seeing a chiropractor can be an important asset for validating your claim.
- We Accept Auto Insurance! In the state of FL, most times the treatment needed for car accidents is covered by our insurance. But recent law changes require that you see a chiropractor or medical doctor within 14 days of the accident or the treatment will not be covered.
What Injuries Do Auto Accident Chiropractors Treat?
Auto accidents can cause serious, very painful injuries that affect your ability to function normally. As auto accident chiropractors, we are trained in treating your injuries so that you can heal more quickly and find the pain relief you need. We will check for injuries using x-rays and other evaluation techniques, then talk with you about your options for treatment.
Auto accident injuries that a chiropractor can treat include:
- Neck and back injuries
- Soft tissue pain and injuries
The Dangers of Whiplash
Whiplash is severe neck strain that causes pain and tightness in the neck, limited mobility, and headaches. Immediate symptoms can include blurred vision, headaches, shoulder pain, dizziness, and difficulty moving your head. Some people don’t have symptoms right away or might feel a little stiff or sore. If left untreated, serious problems can arise later on, sometimes even months after the accident. Whiplash can also cause minor back injuries, ligament damage, disc injuries, and muscle injuries. If you have any neck pain, stiffness, or limited movement, it’s very important to see a chiropractor for a thorough evaluation.
If you’ve been in an auto accident, no matter how minor it might have seemed, you’re at risk for injury to your neck and spine. Even very low speed collisions can cause injuries like whiplash. To learn more or schedule an appointment with an experienced auto accident chiropractor, give us a call at 954-567-1924.